Even though you get paid instantly when a Customer approves the payment for a task you completed, the money will show up in your bank account on a weekly basis, every Wednesday. This is called a 'payout'. Please read through the 'How it Works' section carefully.
How it Works
1. Payment Setup
- We partner with a 3rd party payment processing company called Stripe
- When you set up your Payment Information during sign-up, you are creating an account in Stripe, with your Bank Account or Debit Card Information
2. You get 'Paid' instantly - to your Stripe Account
This means the money for the task you completed gets deposited to your Stripe Account instantly. However, it does NOT get deposited to your Bank Account instantly. The image shows the notification you will receive when you get paid. Again, this is NOT a deposit to your Bank Account.
3. You get a 'Payout' weekly - to your Bank Account
- The first deposit (or if you update your profile with a new account) to your bank account can take 7 business days to post
- After this initial 7 day waiting period, you will be paid each Wednesday
- If you do not receive a payout by 5 pm EST on your payment day (Wednesday), then please contact the Customer Service Center so that we can help!