To edit your bank account or debit card information in Stripe follow the below steps: (Stripe may have to send you a verification code to complete the following steps)
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top left-hand corner of the application (the three horizontal lines).
- Select Payment Information
- Select Payout History (Stripe Account) from the Settings menu. This will bring you to Stripe within the Hyer app.
- Click on the person icon
- Click on Hyer app Settings
- Click on the pencil next to your current payment information and follow the prompts to update it
- If you are prompted from your previous information (bank or debit card number) and do not have it, reach out to us so that we can contact Stripe on your behalf (visit this article for how to reach Customer Support: How do I reach out/contact Customer Support?)
- If you are prompted to enter a verification code but are not receiving the code, ensure that your current phone number is on your Stripe account by following the instructions in this FAQ.
Related Help Center Article: How do I edit my personal information in Stripe?