NOTE: Changing your phone number or address on your Hyer account (Settings / Basic Information) does NOT change it on your Stripe account
To edit information in Stripe such as your phone number, email address, or mailing address, follow the below steps: (Stripe may have to send you a verification code to complete the following steps)
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top left-hand corner of the application (the three horizontal lines).
- Select Payment Information
- Select Payout History (Stripe Account) from the Settings menu. This will bring you to Stripe within the Hyer app.
- Tap on the person icon at the top of the screen
- Click on your email address or mobile number to update either one of them. When you update one, the other will be locked for 30 days. For example: If you update your email address, your phone number will be locked for 30 days. You will not be able to update your phone number for 30 days.
- To update your mailing address, click on HyerApp settings
To change your bank account information select this article: How do I edit my bank account or debit card information
For information on taxes in connection to Hyer, please click the link here: How do I get my tax information?