What are Instant Payouts?
Instant Payouts allow Taskers to request money from their current Stripe balance to be deposited to qualifying debit cards immediately. Some restrictions apply.
- Instant Payouts do not replace Weekly Payouts, they are completely voluntary and supplemental.
- Instant Payouts are not automatic. They need to be individually requested each time you would like one.
What are these "restrictions"?
- Tasker must be on a supported debit card, as opposed to a bank account.
- There is a 1% fee for each payout, with a $0.50 minimum charge per payout.
- Taskers will not be reimbursed the 1% fee if the IP fails due to an issue with their account.
- "Instant", in this case, means same day. The payout will take anywhere from 30 minutes until the end of the day.
That doesn't sound so bad. How do I get Instant Payouts?
- Go to the settings menu (the three horizontal lines in the top left of the screen) within the Hyer application.
- Select "Payment Information" from the list.
- Select "Instant Payout" from the list.
- Select "Next".
- Choose the amount you would like paid out by editing the number at the top of the screen. When you are satisfied, select "Next".
- Review the payout, then select "Confirm Payout".
- You are done, the payout will be on your debit card by the end of the day.
To edit your bank account or debit card information click here.