Did you lose/cancel your debit card or close the bank account associated with Stripe? If Yes, then please go to the “How do I edit information in Stripe?” section to update your new payment method. You will need to know your old debit card information.
TIPS TO ENSURE YOU GET PAID:
- Be sure to mark “On The Way”, when leaving for the task.
- When you arrive at the task, be sure you select “I've Started Working”
- Read the task instruction to review your arrival instructions. You may need to check in with a specific person or be required to sign in before starting your task. Take note of who you check-in/out with as well as any other managers you work with during your task.
- If your task requires you to take pictures and complete a survey be sure to complete this as directed in the task instructions.
- Mark the task as “I'm Done” before leaving that location.
- Has it been 24 hours? It may take the Customer 24 hours to confirm the task as completed. (This 24 hours start once you select "I'm Done."
- Follow the task instructions to see if there is anything specific you need to do in order to check out from the location of your task. This may vary by store and task type.
- Make sure you have completed ALL requirements of the task. Ask the Customer in person or via the chat option in the app if you are unsure or run into any issues completing the task. Failure to do so may result in a reduction of payment.
- Only go to tasks that you are scheduled for! You will see a status of Scheduled within that task in your task view. If this says anything besides Scheduled, the Customer is not expecting you. Do not show up.
! ! IMPORTANT ! !
Make sure that you have been scheduled for a task before starting work. If they didn’t schedule you, they aren’t expecting you and aren't expecting to pay you!
For Instant Payout information see this article for more information.