Depends on what kind of task you will be working on. Remember you are your own brand and how you present yourself will make an impression on the Customer. A lot of times we will want to be selected for this task or by this Customer again in the future, and presenting yourself in a clean professional way can help go a long way towards that goal.
!! IMPORTANT !!
Be sure to READ ALL REQUIREMENTS within the task you are applying/applied for. Most tasks will have a dress code section for you to review.
Here is a guide to help no matter what kind of task you are working on. Remember most tasks require freedom of movement so you want to wear something that will stay appropriate when kneeling, bending over, and reaching.
- Clean clothes
- Safe comfortable closed toes shoes (wearing the proper footwear can help prevent injury while working)
- Good condition jeans or utility pants
- Polo shirts
- Shirts with a collar
ITEMS TO AVOID:
- Sweatpants or leggings (activewear)
- Shirts/hoodies that have inappropriate graphics/words on them
- No clothing with rips or tears in them
- Open-toed shoes
- Do not wear earbuds or be on the phone
If you still have questions after applying for a task and reading the requirements, use the Customer Chat by scrolling down in the task until you see the Customer Chat Icon to the right of the Instructions tab, Clock on that, and then select Create a new comment and ask your question.