The best practice is if your task has a manager/supervisor on-site for your task is to go talk to them and explain what is going on. If you can't locate the manager/supervisor but they are on-site, then use the in-app chat feature to let them know what is going on.
Reasons why you should contact the Customer using the in-app chat feature:
- If you are confused about instructions in the task details
- I Can’t Make It To My Scheduled Task
- You can't find the products you need to stock or have a question about the task
- Any questions you have while working on a task
- Can't find the manager/supervisor assigned to your task
- Any reason why you can't complete the task as the instructions dictate
- If you have to leave a task early
- If you leave a task unfinished
- Location issues (product/aisle questions)
- Issues signing in or out
- Timesheet showing the wrong time
- If you are running late
How do I contact the manager/supervisor in charge of my task?
Step 1: In the app select the Tasks icon at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Select the scheduled task that you working on or is in question.
Step 3: Scroll down and to the right of the Instructions tab and click the Customer chat icon.
Step 4: Select Create a new comment and write a brief note of your question.
Things to Note:
- Remember some tasks will note that they are "unsupervised" in the task detailed instructions; no manager will be onsite for these tasks. Please refer to your task instructions
- If you still cannot get ahold of the manager after submitting an in-app chat, go to the customer service desk and ask them to page overhead the person you are looking for. (an example would be a Retail Odyssey Supervisor etc.)