Acosta tasks are unsupervised, and managers on-site won't understand what you are there for or usually be able to answer your questions but please be sure to still check in with them! If for some reason the customer doesn't give you access to the back room there are still other parts of the task you can execute. When you go to submit the survey, be sure to submit it as "Store Refused," so we can see why you were only able to complete a portion of the task. You may see "Store Refused" as an option or you may have to type it in the notes of the survey.
Always read the entirety of the tasks details instructions to see what you can complete!
Example for Stocking at Meijer 2: Fabric Care (P&G): You arrive at the task location and the manager state they don't have you scheduled with them or deny you access to the back room. Let's look at what we can still complete in the task (red text).
Job Description: (This is not the entire job description only certain excerpts were taken for this example. This is just an example and the time limit may be different for each task so be sure to read all instructions and note the time limit every time you work on a task.)
- Conduct an Out-of-Stock Audit Per Category Upon Entry and After Stocking (This Audit MUST be executed)
- Stock the P&G items in each category while recording the number of units stocked per category (Units Stocked is a HIGH Priority)
- Start with stocking Grooming Care - finish stocking all of these products before moving on to the next category in the Category List Link above.
- IF you cannot find backstock for a category, continue on to the next category
- IF Store Refuses stock support, only stay/submit 1 HOUR while still completing the Survey Audit and conditioning the categories
- Photo Capture: Section or Display AFTER stocking
Additional Task Information:
- A successfully completed Task will be paid within 24hrs of the completion time contingent on execution and a completed survey with all fields entered
- This task can lead to achieving the Acosta Advanced Stocking Badge after a review of the submitted survey/output
MAKING A SUCCESSFUL VISIT
- Review all task materials to ensure you have a solid understanding of what is expected. Being confident is key
- Introduce yourself to the manager and let them know you are there on behalf of Acosta to stock P&G Product
- Sign In/Out of the Vendor Log if applicable