This information is to help when trying to create an account.
Steps to log into your original account:
When logging in:
- Use the email address associated with your original account
- Select “Forgot your password?”
- Select “Tap to receive reset link via SMS” (will have you enter the email)
- Wait for the code sent to your phone and proceed to log in
- Once logged in, if needed you can update your email by following the steps listed here
What if I didn’t receive my verification code?
Please check these items to ensure you can receive the reset link via SMS (text).
- Make sure your phone is on (The Hyer app is only to be used on a mobile phone)
- You need to have a data plan to receive this text
- SMS texting must be allowed on your phone
- Wait at least 1 min before requesting a new code
If for some reason you are still not able to receive a code, reach out to customer support.