If you are not receiving a verification code from Stripe it is most likely because your phone number has changed and you have not updated Stripe with your latest phone number. To make this change, please follow these steps:
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top left-hand corner of the application (the three horizontal lines).
- Select Payment Information
- Select Payout History (Stripe Account) from the Settings menu. This will bring you to Stripe within the Hyer app.
- Click on 'I no longer have access to the phone number'
- Enter the verification code that was sent to the email address on your Stripe account
- You will then be prompted to enter your new phone number; click Save
- You will receive a verification code to the new phone number you entered; enter that verification code when prompted
- You will now be able to receive a verification code to the new phone number on your account
To change your bank account information select this article: How do I edit my bank account or debit card information